Year 10 Collage and Doddle Portraits “Identity Theme” from Yr10B GCSE. Some fantastic personal responses to the task using a varied range of media.
Today our year 10 students have taken part in a fantastic live cook along lesson with Miss Sinden. We made spinach and ricotta ravioli in 1 hour. Students even had a first attempt at making their own pasta.
Miss Sinden demonstrated the pasta machine and students used a rolling pin.
Well done everyone. Chefs of the day Jasmine, Olivia, Tegan and Aiden.
Congratulations to the following Year 10 students for winning the English Literature raffle for their hard work and effort towards tutor activities and for having a positive attitude to learning in lessons.
Meggie Moses, Max Jenkins & Maya Dhatt.
Over three lessons our amazing year 10 students have made, constructed and decorated Gingerbread Houses. Great work 10C.
The houses will be wrapped later ready to take home at the end of the day. A big thank you to Suzanne Evett Florists for the donation of wrapping film.
Mrs Washbrook and Mrs James, Head of Food
Well done to all year 10 students for their fantastic attitude and conduct in the English Literature PPE yesterday.
The English Department have been really impressed by the high levels of revision and the determination presented yesterday, so keep up the hard work!
Warwickshire Police Cadets is for young people who wish to engage in a programme that offers them an opportunity to gain a practical understanding of policing, develop their spirit of adventure and good citizenship, while supporting their local policing priorities through volunteering, working with partner agencies and positive participation in their communities.
(Please note – accounts which do not meet the criteria below will be deleted).
- Get your parents to pay for this on Parent Pay.
- Log onto Tassomai.com
- Click ‘sign in’.
- Click ‘register with a code’.
- The code for the school is X77N835A. Use only when setting up an account for the first time.
- Set yourself up an account using your name as it appears on Parent Pay, your school email, a simple password and your Science group where it asks for ‘forms’ (or your year group if you are in Y7 or Y8).
- At the same time as setting up your account, try a quiz to make sure it works.
- Try to complete your daily goal or more every day. This should take 10-15 minutes but may take a bit longer at first.
- Be patient if the Quizzes seem too easy or too hard, the more you use it the more it will get to know you.
Football practice was a tad cold this evening, but the year 9 boys were absolutely brilliant, not a single moan about the weather. They applied themselves fully to every training drill and gave their all in the final game.
A pleasure to run the session for you!
Available via ParentPay for £10.00