Duke of Edinburgh Bronze update

Weather forecast is rain so please ensure you have appropriate waterproofs.  Friday is going ahead as planned; if you are using the coach it departs school at 7.45am.  

If the rain for Saturday is forecast to be too heavy for safe walking, we will let parents involved know on Friday evening if the Saturday is to be cancelled.   At this stage we are hopeful both days will be possible. 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s